So how does an Industry award helps?
1. It creates a difference for the developer and helps him to highlight himself amongst a large crowd of developers.
2. It shows that the developer is quite conscious of his perception and actively participates in awards.
3. It also attaches a 3rd party certification to developer's credibility.
4. With the participation he also must have showcased his strengths, bringing more transparency where he got it vetted by a 3rd party.
5. Shows the stature and a strong vision of the developer.
Experts believe that with numerous available tips to track a developer's record, Industry Awards are the ones easily available in the public domain which makes it more acceptable.
With the market touted to bounce back in coming few months, developers must focus on innovative ways of reaching out to their buyers in direct or indirect ways.
IIPA 2015: set to be the biggest Industry Award ever held, with cities like Bengaluru, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh participating on one platform.
Watch out for this space for more info!